Saturday, November 22, 2008

Lord Help Me.

HHB has to work two twelve hour days this weekend (he's on this weird rotating schedule where he has to work two weekends out of five). It's just me and Bird and Bug. Bird actually hung out with my grandma part of the day, but came home around 3.

After dealing with them all day, I'm ready to tear my hair out. They're really good till about 6:30 or 7 usually, and then all hell breaks loose. For the last hour, if one of them wasn't screaming, the other was.

I owe my Ex some super good Christmas cookies for all those weekends he watched them while I was campaigning. I know they're his kids and his responsibility too, but right now they're lucky they're too old to qualify for the safe haven law. I'm sure he had days like this with them, and he never once complained. So extra cookies for him.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yeah too bad you didn't get them to Nebraska sooner ;)